Skip to main content
- High-speed Internet access and wireless access.
- Printing, photocopying and faxing are available for a fee
- New magazines, brochures and reference material
- Audiobooks, dvd's, large print books
- Available for public use: an armchair to give your body a boost; a SAD lamp to lift your spirits; a Merlin magnifying machine to aid your vision; two Daisy readers
- We belong to the Northern Lights Library System and the Alberta Library, and therefore offer the same level of service as other libraries in the system.
- We have several additional in-house collections at present - dvd blocks, one borrowed from NLLS, and one from Newbrook or Thorhild Library, and a floating romance collection, which changes every few months.
- Visit www.tracpac.ab.ca, and order materials at your convenience
- Order e-books from Overdrive
- Kids 5-12 can join our annual summer reading program or winter reading program in January & February.
- Free in-house use of dvd player, Wii and kids' toys
- Free greeting cards and gently-used magazines in designated area
- We have an a.m. Coffee Corner from 9 to 11 a.m. Should you be in the area, please drop in and visit us!